Random reboots event id 1003 category id 102

Status
Not open for further replies.
My computer reboots every 30 minutes. If I start the computer in safe mode, this does not happen.

It has been cleaned of all viruses and spyware. I've used spybot, ad-aware, microsoft antispyware, and numerous virus software.

Here is the error from the event viewer. I've done a lot of research on this website and found that to solve a mindump needs to be analyzed. So I've included a minidump.

Please help......

Event Type: Error
Event Source: System Error
Event Category: (102)
Event ID: 1003
Date: 10/31/2005
Time: 9:07:24 AM
User: N/A
Computer: ESTHER
Description:
Error code 10000050, parameter1 00000000, parameter2 8054d370, parameter3 a2000000, parameter4 84010400.

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

Hi DTracey,

One minidump is insufficient to find out the culprit. Attach 5 to 6 minidumps here. The prelimary finding is faulty memory. Run memtest to stress test the ram.

More minidumps added to file.zip

I've included 3 more dumps, I tried to upload more than 3 but the file size was greater than 100k. I've run memtest for a long period of time and it seems to run fine. I've also pulled the memory from another machine, which doesn't have this problem, and replaced the memory in the machine having the problem, and still get the reboots.

Thanks for all help.

Darin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back