~Random~

Spike

I've been up so long, on so little sleep. My eyes are sore. Now that it's 0641 here, is there any point in sleeping?

I wish I'd thought of that BEFORE I decided to be up and awake all night again.

Might as well freshen up, and get up and at'em, who needs sleep anyways. Heh, Heh.

I've got severe insommnia, (spelling?), I don't need or get but about four hours of sleep a night. Go to bed around 2AM, and up a 6AM. I've been like this for several years now. I always thought when you got older, you slept more, not the case here though. Sleeping pills don't work for me either.

Anyway, you might as well stay up and start a new day now.

I guess I should. In all honesty though, I'm not sure if I can.

My body is one machine I've pushed a little bit to far on this occasion I think. I guess I'll find out if I fall asleep.

Sounds like time for an upgrade...

Maybe MS has a new Operating System for the body...course, if they do, Id recommend not getting the Beta , as humans become very difficult to re-boot once the hard drive goes. :D

peace...

Remember, it is always nice to give your body some sleep. :) Sometimes I just have really odd and strange sleeping habits. No sleep for a couple of days, then just sleep for twelve hours straight. Aww, well, that is life as a college student.

Back