Rate my NEW computer!

God Of Mana

View my system specs and rank it out of 5.

1-OMFG that thing is total s**t!
2-LOL! How do you live like that?
3-Well, its good but you could use an upgrade.
4-I have seen better
5-WTF? Thats awsome!

Pretty good specs, there ;)

Which quad core CPU do you have? It just says Intel duo 4 and there's a few different ones :)

Oh damn! i forgot to change the specs of the CPU from my old to new. Im gonna do it now.
BTW, the new one is AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual-Core Processor

I approve of your CPU ;) haha

I'd like to get a 5200+ Black Edition when I upgrade my PC but most likely won't have the budget so will probably have to get a 4000+ or something :(

Sounds good ;)

I'm gonna put together a realistic new PC and see how much it's gonna cost for me to upgrade, just out of interest :D

BTW, I give your PC a 4.99 :cool: simply because of the letters GTX instead of Ultra being after 8800 :D haha

Edit: This is the PC I put together :) The 5 day delivery is normally free but it's not at the moment so you have to take the price it where it says "Cart total inc vat".
ebuyercm9.jpg

The attachment I put together a few months ago, I expect by now prices have dropped and new thing shave come on the market.

Whats wrong with GTX? >.<
WOW! that's in pounds! so, in my currency (trinidadian dollar) roughly $37,972.55
Holy shiz!

haha no, 1 pound = just over $2

Edit = just realized you said trinidadian dollars - what is that

I just did the conversian anyways and came up with this $4629.09 TTD

There's nothing wrong with GTX, it's just not an Ultra :D

I put together another super high spec PC, way higher specs than that other one, and it was actually cheaper!

I attached the picture again so I don't have to write out all the specs ;)

Prepare to be amazed!Check this computer out, customize it as you wish: LINKThis is like,God's gaming computer.Maxed it out in this pic:

Attachments

• supah computa.PNG
    supah computa.PNG
    65.9 KB · Views: 10
That's a pretty expensive PC, there :D

I tried putting one together on Alienware but it didn't show me a list of the things I put on it after I'd finished :(

Same here when i was making the super computer.But really, what is the use of -30c cooling? How many games (at the same time) must you be playing to max the performance out.

Well, with 2 screens anything's possible :D

2 mice, one for the left screen, one for the right, and a different game on each ;) How hard would that be...

i'd rate the PC a 4 out of 5 because i've seen better....hell you're talking about a better one right now.

if it had a quad core intel, 8800ultra in 3 way sli, full tower case, western digital raptor 150gig hdd, at least 3 gigs of RAM, a huge psu, and like...seven million fans, it'd be pretty high up there. that's my idea of a 5 out of 5.

Ultimate gaming PC = QX9850 + 4gb DDR3 1866 C7 + 780 chipset + 3x 8800ultra + 3-4 Raptors in R.A.I.D. 0 + 1200w PSU + liquid cooling on cpu, gpus, chipset and ram!!!

pcnthuziast's setup sounds pretty good to me :D

It would probably be cheaper to go with the water cooling as opposed to the 7 million fans as well, and quieter ;)

Back