RazrV3 USB Connection + Mobile Phone Tools help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jasio-

When i install Mobile Phone Tools, i set it up, and open the program. Once the phones plugged in it sais its Initializing... it stops at that (just sais initializing forever), and doesnt load the phone. I am trying to get this to work to get pictures off my phone to my computer

Thanks in advanced,
Jasio

The RazrV3 is quite a new phone. If you are using an older verion of the Motorola mobile phone tools, this probably won`t work with that phone.

I recently got a Motorola L6 slvr and had exactly the same problem. It was solved by upgrading to the latest version of the mobile phone tools.

You can get the latest version from HERE.

Regards Howard :)

Phone Tools Problems

I downloaded Motorola Phone tools and successfullly can transfer images but when I try to save a melody to my computer the screen reads "failed to create file." I basically can't get anything with music from my computer to my phone. Can you help???

Phone Tools Problems

I also loaded the mobil phone tools ver 3. could not get it to connect to my V3m razr. But i noticed that there was function to allow me to transfer ringtones to my phone. Could not get it to connect. I then did the 4 or 5 updates and now i have the latest update installed but the ringtone transfer function is no longer there. I am using ver. 4.2.1a 04-24-2006(060222007077). Does anyone know if you are able to transfer ringtones to your phone with this version and if so how do you do it.
thanks

Motorola Phone Tools

I downloaded Motorola Phone tools and successfullly can transfer images but when I try to save a melody to my computer the screen reads "failed to create file." And when I click on transfer to phone it reads "MP 3 Codec incorrect or Missing". I basically can't get anything with music from my computer to my phone. Can you help???

Howard Hopkinso has it right for Verizon customers. I clicked on the link in his post. In the bottom paragraph, there is this:
If you are a Verizon customer, all multimedia and internet connection features in this software will be disabled due to carrier request.
I think Verizon has their own version of software for sale to transfer multimedia to the phone from the PC.

Problem

Hey all, I need help. So, I bought motorola phone tools v5 and I connected my razr v3m. The program comes up, but it stays on initializing please wait....forever!!! Please, help someone!!!!

Thanks,
Crystal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back