Read a minidump please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

I believe your problem may be caused by faulty ram/psu/overheating.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

i khow all this my friend but it's not my pc and my friend send my his minidumps and ask me to find what problem he have.i dont want to waste anybody time

Your friend needs to test his ram, check his temperatures and make sure his psu is putting out enough power for his system.

Tell your friend to go to the link I gave and follow the instructions.

Regards Howard :)

I`ve already read you minidumps. That`s why I advised you to tell your friend to test his ram etc.

1 minidump is corrupt and unreadable.

2 minidumps crash at win32k.sys. they have bugchecks of 0A and 8E.

1 minidump crashes at ntoskrnl.exe. It has a bugcheck of 8E.

Regards Howard :)

Can someone plz Read This for Me?

I was able to get the minidump file to txt, but now i nead help with what it is telling me. Please Help.....

rifraf812, this thread is almost three years old. In the future please start your own one. You'll find you'll get help faster because it looks like your answering the original poster's inquiry rather than needing help yourself. That being said...

Your error is 0x0000007E: SYSTEM_THREAD_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED

A system thread generated an exception which the error handler did not catch. There are numerous individual causes for this problem, including hardware incompatibility, a faulty device driver or system service, or some software issues.

The one driver that stands out prominant is lvusbsta.sys and this belongs to the software Logitech USB Monitor Filter or Logitech QuickCam or Logitech ImageStudio by Logitech.

Whatever you have Logitech try either uninstalling and reinstalling appropriate drivers or update said drivers.

Thank you very much for your help. In the future i will start my own threads.

You're welcome and if updating drivers, etc. doesn't solve your issue get back to us and let us know. or if it does resolve it let us know that as well. :)

You're welcome and if updating drivers, etc. doesn't solve your issue get back to us and let us know. or if it does resolve it let us know that as well. :)

I uninstalled the Logitech Software Package and it seems to be working just fine so far. Thank You again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back