Reading crash dump from BSOD

Status
Not open for further replies.

1hawaii50

Can anybody decipher a crash dump for me? I got as far as running the debugger, but I'm not sure what all of the info means. I uploaded the .dmp file because I'm not sure how to save and upload the results. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am running:
AMD X2 4800= (S939)
Asus A8n32-SLI Deluxe
Sapphire X1900XT
2 x 1gb Mushkin extreme performance PC4000

I have also run Memtest nuerous times for up to 8 hours each time with no errors showing. I also ran the Windows memory testing utility for 4 hours with no errors showing.

Attachments

• Mini021107-01.dmp
    92 KB · Views: 5
1 minidump is insufficient to determine the culprit. Zip 5 to 6 minidump and attach the zip files here (ie the limit is 100K for each attachment).

Mini021107-01.dmp BugCheck 4E, {99, 69926, 3, 0}
Probably caused by : memory_corruption ( nt!MiDecrementShareCount+3a )

Bugcheck code 4E is usually related to hardware error (Bad RAM slot, RAM, CPU or M/B).

cpc2004,
Thanks for the quick response. I had 4 other dumps, but I must have mistakenly erased them. I moved my ram from slots 1/3 to 2/4 and even slightly increased the voltage to the ram, but I'm still getting the BSOD's. I've run Seatools, Hitachi, and CHKdisk utilities on the hard drive and they all report that the hard drive is fine. As soon as I can get some more BSOD's (actually hoping for them now!) I'll zip and post them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back