Recommend Me A Good Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhinit90

I need a game that me and my friend when he comes over to my place can play simultaneously on my PC.
it need not be a very graphic intensive though i would be glad if it would be.

but,the game should be a lot of Fun.

i have a pentium 4 prescott 2.94 Ghz
nvidia 6600gt
1 gb ddr ram

Hi abhinit90 :)

Have you tried Alien Arena 2007 6.04 its free and you can play (1 player you against the program at 3 levels, or on line against others) the graphics are quite good and it is a fast game "main idea is kill everything" you have a choice of weapons and you can change weapons "my fav is the chain gun", give it a go its free

1) Link > AA 2007

2) Link >At DL . com

Eve-online! Awesome to the max, if you are willing to spend some frustrating time getting into it.

try the default pinball game on your PC by taking turn and see who get the highest score? D:

no man wayyyyyyyyyyyyy to back.

one such small but interesting game that we used to play was air strike III gulf thunder.

@condor if we were to play turn by turn then i have many options but i want the game that we can play cooperatively on one pc.

for eg:-
i play through keyboard and my friend through mouse
Or
i play through some keys and my friend through the other keys

Counter-Strike: Source, Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas, Half-Life 2, Halo: Combat Evolved, Quake IV, First Encounter Assualt Recon (F.E.A.R.), World of Warcraft, and the Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion.

All are very good FPS/RPGs

If you want a fun RTS/RPG galaxy game, all the Master of Orions are good. Though you might have some trouble running the first 2. The first one you have to Dos-Box to play. And the second you may not have the ability for online play.

Try LieroX.
It's pretty good. Lots of maps + weapons; Kind of like Worms, but less graphic-intensive, more action.
And it's free!

The mafiaboss.com is an old school game that is fun but not to be played continously for hours.

abhinit90 said:
i want a game that both me and my friend would play ON MY PC and not online.

i got one for you!

go to ragdollsoft.com

u can download like 3 games

n-ball is only for 1 person but ragdollmaster is for 2 and the other one is for 2 players!

ps: i got board of them but u might like it! controles are arrows and .w.a.s.d

you probably want something quick, fast and fun
I recommend Worms 4 Mayhem (or even the 2D Worms World Party) or Rayman Raving Rabids (if they managed to fix the bugs)

both are uber fun and play in turns (they have an in-game setting)

EDIT: forgot about Lego Star Wars (I and II); both are fun and can be played on the same PC and in the same time

abhinit90 said:
i want a game that both me and my friend would play ON MY PC and not online.
So, two people on one PC?

Serious Sam co-op mode with split screen. It's a real hoot for two people on one PC.

Sharkfood said:
So, two people on one PC?

Serious Sam co-op mode with split screen. It's a real hoot for two people on one PC.
yesss taht type of answer i was wanting co-op games in split screen

thank you.

any other games like this plzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just a suggestion...

For a basic browser based RPG game without any downloads you can play from anywhere, try
Fallen Sword. It's not 3D nor does it have Flash but it IS very addictive and Fun...

"Currently with 415,395 active registered players, Fallen Sword is a highly addictive, continuously evolving massively multiplayer roleplay game where you join thousands of other players across the globe in a world of fantasy and adventure. Traverse vast areas ranging from the Misty Mountains of Krul Island to the Undying Lands. You will encounter countless creatures such as Dragons, Zombie Kings, Undead Warriors, Giant Scorpions. You will also be able to engage in combat with other players, stealing their gold to improve your own character."

Check it out.! - Thoran

( The Banner below uses my reference link just so i can get credit for showing you the game but the normal link is posted above. )

Edit: Removed banner. Techspot does not allow banners.

Can I then just add this to make my above statement make sense.
{ http://www.fallensword.com/?ref=83101 }

I would say CounterStrike source and just switch off every 5 or so deaths. But then again, CS is my fav game. I would suggest that to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back