Regedit Uninstaller Key Missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

OpticalOrange99

Hey.

I installed some piece of crap freeware thing that came with a free camera that came with a Milk Carton. I installed the driver and it didn't work and I also installed a piece of crap software thing called Ulead Systems' Ulead PhotoExpress 4.0 SE. It never worked. It won't uninstall. So the lesson is don't install software that comes free with Milk!

The Video and Picture functions on the camera don't work. It's only use is as a webcam (except that it can't stand up straight on any smooth surface without falling over). So everything about it is useless.

I want to purge the driver I installed and the Uninstaller entry in Windows Vista's "Programs and Features" Window.

I deleted everything I could find in the Registry that mentioned Ulead PhotoExpress 4.0 SE but I don't know how to uninstall the driver. Could someone explain to me how to uninstall it please?

Also I couldn't find the entry for the Uninstaller. It still appears in the "Program and Features" list so it must be somewhere in the registry. Maybe I'm not looking in the right directory. I'm looking under here:
"HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\"
but I can't find a key to delete. Is this the right directory for Windows Vista?

It's ok. My friend gave me CCleaner and it removed the Registry Key. I'm not sure why I couldn't find it myself.

Anyways could someone tell me how to uninstall drivers?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back