Response time

Status
Not open for further replies.
I recently bought an LCD monitor and I was wondering if anyone knew of a utility I can use to find the response time for my monitor. I've tried searching the net and I'm having trouble finding specs on my particular model. Zenith (LG) 921Z. Thank you.

Thanks for finding that. Wow, that's bad huh? Is there such an application that tells you a thing like that?

I don`t know of any free software that does that,or even paid for software,for that matter.An oscilloscope maybe ?

If there is anything,the next poster will tell you.

I have another question now that I think about it. The monitor only has a vga output but my video card has both vga and dvi. Now my question is, since I have a vga to dvi adapter would it make any difference if I used that and hooked the monitor to the dvi port?

zero said:
would it make any difference if I used that and hooked the monitor to the dvi port?
If your monitor only has a VGA input,that means it can only handle analogue input.

If you want to benefit from your digitally capable video card you have to buy a digitally capable monitor.

Unless your a serious gamer the extra expense is not worth it IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back