Resume-for Information Systems Entry level Graduate

Hi all, crimemastergogo is here to talk abt Technology and ask a hell lot of questions...
So lets start....

Does anyone has suggestions on resume for an entry level information systems graduate???

regards

Hi, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Do you mean that you need help designing a resume? Or that you need a job? It might help if you clarify this a bit. ;)

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search Google and the TS forums before posting any questions. Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)

Hi kitty500cat,
First of all, pls accept my apology for not searching for the similar post before posting the question.
Secondly, I've already did a google search but it was of a very little help.
I'm seeking for a good description of 'Objective' as a fresher in the job market and of course I'm looking for a job in the field of Info.Sys. But at TS I'm not looking for a Job. I seek help designing resume.
-thanks

Actually, I didn't mean that you had made a mistake, because I don't remember anybody asking this before. That's just something I tell every new member who posts in the Introduce Yourself forum, because a lot of computer-related problems are already asked.

Anyway, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Resume

not a prob - but I will warn you that IT is a supersaturated field. There is no such thing as job security unless you work for the government. All of my friends who work in the IT field usually last about 6 to 18 months per job. Personally I would never go into the field as a career choice. I work in a related field in the Army (not by choice) but I am leaving that job for a major military career change shortly.

Hi, welcome to TechSpot! :wave:

Do you mean that you need help designing a resume? Or that you need a job? It might help if you clarify this a bit. ;)

Please be sure to read the guide in my signature and to search Google and the TS forums before posting any questions. Enjoy your stay at TS!

Regards :)
I know this is an old thread but I want to be pointed to good resume samples sites.
I used google first but maybe you know a good one.

Back