Riddle

SNGX1275

I came across this link from a forum for students at my University. Apparently its a riddle, and the first one to complete all the steps wins money. Whether this is true or not I'm not that concerned with, but what bothers me is he's stuck on the 15th step and I can't even figure out the 1st. I guess I just don't think in the right mindset to answer "riddle" type questions. Anyway have a go if you want - http://www.languid.net/nr/

The first part was so simple it almost evaded me. Its simplicity is what makes it difficult. Like Poert said, just read it and literally do what it asks. That should be more than enough of a clue

Yeah, that first step is tricky, but I did it.:D

Hint: You have to type in two words - nuff said.;)

I guess after you've done a couple of these it gets easier. The thing to remember is that it is a riddle, and therefore trying to confuse you. Also, all the clues have to be on the page, so thats another clue also.:grinthumb

oh 2 words? it just said enter a word, which I took as 1 word. Yes I did understand it was a riddle, but it really screws you up when you enter just 1 word and you are supposed to enter 2. I figured the answer was within that last paragraph.

So I guess you've got it now SNGX. The second riddle is VERY easy, once you've noticed the type of tricks that are played in Q1. :p

MARTH7,

I'm stuck on the third one (insects).

I've tried all the anagrams I can think up, but no luck.

How about a clue?

Thanks MARTH7, I've got it now.;)

The clue line is a fake to throw you off the trail by thinking up anagrams (word play) for that line. Very sneaky. If you get caught up with the fake *clue*, then you'll never solve it.

Take the instructions more literally...what word do you remove the third letter from to get longer?

Marth, what was your time for riddle #5? I don't want the order, I just want to see if I'm on the right track (I can't work on it at here, have to wait till I get home)

damn, I am still having trouble with Stage 1 part 3 even with both clues here from nic and marth7 I still can't solve it. hmmm small insects that live in hills and he imports.

Back