Rome: Total War cheats problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

TDawg

Here is where I see the cheats http://www.cheatplanet.com/pccheats/rome_total_war.htm

ok now...I don't understand how to use some of them such as

Instantly complete all construction in que process_cq settlement
Instantly complete all military units in recruitment que process_rc settlement

Am I supposed to replace the word "settlement" with my settlements? I tried that what am I missing with those 2 ^^^

Create unit with given stats create_unit
Given character gets given trait at indicated level give_trait

When and where and how am I supposed to do those 2 am I supposed to replace words with what it'll be giving me, I don't understand give me an example^^^

Increase population in given city by given amount add_population <#>

No Idea how to do this one^^

please give me examples on how to use these

ok I figured out the instantly complete all construction and military units in que just by replacing the word "settlement" with the name of the settlement, that one wasn't a real toughie. I'm still having problems with the other cheats though...the one I am most concerned about is the increase population cheat...all I need is just an example...thanks

ok now I am understanding the population cheat, example add_population Bovianum 2000

Now with the construction and military cheats, the construction cheat seems to only work when it wants too and I enter in the complele all military units in que just the way it's supposed to but I don't I have ever been able to get it to work... process_rc Bovianum that's what I use but it won't work...is there a patch that will fix these problems? or is there a certain time when I am able to enter these in?

ok I got the construction cheat all figured out now...but I can't get the process all military recruits or whatever working at all and yet I type it just like the one for the buildings and such...idk about this one...

I STILL can't get the complete all military units cheat to work although now I am trying to get the cheat to capture a settlement, which is capture_settlement Bovianum for example but I can't get this one to work either...

Not to be rude...but that was a bad reply to these questions...I already played this game many time and now just trying to use these cheats to mess around or whatever, I don't really need a reason. That's why techspot is here to try to help with problems like this...

Rome Total War Cheats

Hi There Just thought I would reply to some of the threads that have been written. I'm afraid that I cannot help you with your cheats programme. but please do not take this the wrong way, I have also have played the game time after time and thoroughly enjoy it along with the two Expansion Packs. and I am currently on my 8th faction to see if I can do any better that just playing with the Roman factions, however I do not and never have had the need to play a game with any cheats. I personally find this a pointless exercise and it takes away the fun and thinking that needs to go into playing these types of games.
However I do not condemn anyone that feels they need cheats to either enhance a game or to see if it works better with them. As it is entirely a personal viewpoint. So please feel free to cheat away if you must, but I know in my own mind who has the most Fun. HAPPY GAMING
Regards to all.

Cranwo, if you actually read the post he said... He said he beat the game a couple of times and wanted to have cheats to mess around

Oh why do I bother

Yes I did read his thread and the reply that I put was MY OPINION ONLY, not meant (if you read my thread properly) to offend anyone, as I said previously each to thier own if he wants to cheat then that is entirely up to him and I do not have a problem with it. but I do not use cheats as it detracts from the game . SO **** OUT BUSTER

TDawg whats your email address? If you want a can email you a little mod ive created for the game, nothing fancy just edited a text file, that makes starting out a hell of alot easier! :)

Only works for the julli romans though... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back