Royal Mail Door To Door Opt Out Form

tomrca

This is the required form for post office door to door junk mail opt out.
if you dont want junk mail put through your letter box by the royal mail, use this form.

Once you’ve returned this form, Royal Mail will stop delivering unaddressed items to your address within 6 weeks.

Attachments

• New Text Document (2).txt
    2.8 KB · Views: 9
That's a good idea, I think I may do that as I get so fed up with all the junk that comes through the mailbox. Thanks for the info. :)

Hi

I need a form that will stop our postie delivering mail for people who used to live at our house, mind you I do get the Sky TV mag delivered which comes in handy as I have NTL cable, as for the junk mail thing I dont get that much and its something to read on the toilet and to wipe your bum on if your out of bog paper....

Regards

UK only :(

too bad this only for the UK -- sure wish we had something like this in the USA!

Ididmyc600 said:
Hi

I need a form that will stop our postie delivering mail for people who used to live at our house, mind you I do get the Sky TV mag delivered which comes in handy as I have NTL cable, as for the junk mail thing I dont get that much and its something to read on the toilet and to wipe your bum on if your out of bog paper....

Regards
the P.O does have a form to stop that, but then it will cost you the price of bog roll:haha:

Back