Run-time Error 372 for win 98

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi,

i need help. i'm facing problem w my pc using Win 98. An error message : Run-time error 372; failed to load control SStab from Tabctl32.ocx. Your version may be outdated.

This error prompted up when i install application in pc with win 98. I have reformat the pc and install again the application, but still facing the same problem. I have even download the lateast version on Tabctl32.ocx and replace it in c:window folder. the error still there.

Can anybody help me? PLS!!!! :(

thank you

There's a lot of information on this error. It seems many different programs use Tabctl32.ocx.

How does this happen? Do you open a program and then the error appears? If so, what is this program? Does Windows just start with the error when you first boot, even after a clean install?

Rick said:
There's a lot of information on this error. It seems many different programs use Tabctl32.ocx.

How does this happen? Do you open a program and then the error appears? If so, what is this program? Does Windows just start with the error when you first boot, even after a clean install?[/QUOTE

the error message prompt up when i open my program. The program that i install is a tax software. Pls help :(

thanks

shirley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back