• Made in grandmas basement

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • S3 Makes blenders

Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just read:

Well, thanks for all your help basement boys. Thought I might at least get an auto-reply but I guess that kind of technology supersedes that which you put in to your hardware. I suppose all the threads were right, you just make crap.

Thanks for sweet **** and I'll follow your downward revenue spiral with glee and buy a real graphics card from those who can actually make one you monkeys.

Do you make your crap from your Grandmas basement, basement boys?

Sean

----- Original Message -----
To: info@s3graphics.com
Sent: Sunday, October 31, 2004 5:49 PM
Subject: S2 DDR ProSavage problems.

Hello,

I have one of your S3 DDR ProSavage cards in my compaq presario model 6430NX. It is under a year old. I have been having nothing but problems with it and have searched high and low through oodles of tech-threads for a resolution to no avail. I also tried updating the driver. Basically, it is all pixelated, only runs in 2 modes, thinks I have a crt but I have an lcd and will not run fullscreen, at all. Chokes and dies.

I am running XP and was advised by Compaq not to update to SP2 or I would have even more problems with it among other things.

If someone could take a moment to give me a few ideas it would be appreciated. I am an my wits end and I have tried averything Compaq told me including a fresh complete system restore and downloading the drivers from Compaq BEFORE the windows updates and not to install sp2 at all.

Any direction wouldbe appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Sean Maguire :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back