safe mode reboots

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi

ok i need to get into safe mode to fix some stuff with zome alarm and msn live and i restared my pc and was tapping f8 press the safe mode and it was loading all the stuff and it come up with the enter password just as i was BAM it restared and it keeps on doing that when i try and go into safe mode i am using xp home so and help would be good thanks

Try Last known good config and if you can get started do a disk check then try safe mode again. if system restore gets you back to before you had the problem start over with what you were attempting to do.

Hello and welcome to Techspot.

It could be that your system is infected with viruses etc.

Go HERE and follow as many of the instructions as you can.

Then, post a fresh HJT log as a .txt attachment into this thread.

If it turns out you do have a virus problem, I will move this thread to the appropriate forum.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Ok hear is the hjs log I did some of thoes scanns and I found a virus in the last scan I did I will edit this when it is done

Attachments

• hijackthis.txt
    4.6 KB · Views: 5
i decided to use bitdefender and i got this after i dont no if it will fix the problem but i will try and i will tell u if it did

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4DD9247E-D2C8-439E-9898-D4E95265FB82}\RP20\A0023976.exe
Infected with: BehavesLike:Win32.ExplorerHijack

C:\System Volume Information\_restore{4DD9247E-D2C8-439E-9898-D4E95265FB82}\RP20\A0023976.exe
Disinfection failed

Deleted

You should follow the instructions in the link I gave you.

Then, post a fresh HJT log as a .txt attachment into this thread.

Regards Howard :)

well what i did last is what i was ment to do i ran Hijack This i saves the file as HijackThis.txt and now i will will pst this new one i dont no what else i can do if i am doing some thing wrong please tell me how to do it propley

Lol, listen to Howard, trust me.

If he doesnt know it, you are screwed:p

Good luck anyways.

regards,

Korrupt

Your system is infected with quite a collection of nasties.

Your really need to follow all the instructions in the link I gave you.

Only then, should you post a fresh HJT log.

I have moved this thread to our security and the web forum.

Regards Howard :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back