Samsung NV7 DIGITAL CAMERA ADVICE PLEASE

Status
Not open for further replies.

samw

I am about to buy the Samsung NV3 Digital Camera from amazon.
I would appreciate it if I could get some advice on whether I am getting good value for money as the camera is £129. I have been shopping around and this camera is perfect for my needs. affordable, and stylish as well as good spec as I only want to use it for bday, wedding pics etc.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/o/ASIN/B000...&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=125824391&pf_rd_i=468294

please could you go on the link above to view the product and info.

Secondly, I would like to know which accessories I will need with the camera, i.e. a memory card. On the bottom of the page of the amazon site , there are some accessories and I would appreciate it if someone could recommend me an accessory which i will need.

Also, when it comes to developing pictures from a digital camera, how does it work. do I do the same thing as before . do i pay more?

thank you in advance.

You need a Secure Digital (SD) type of memory card. With 7MP, a 1GB card will easily give you some 200-350 pictures depending on the content.

samw said:
Also, when it comes to developing pictures from a digital camera, how does it work. do I do the same thing as before . do i pay more?

thank you in advance.

The pictures are stored on the SD card as Nodsu stated. For "developing", you can talk them to a photomat and have them printed. I have never done this so I can't comment on pricing. But you could also print the pictures from the computer printer. Assuming you have a printer that can print decent pictures. Or you can buy a printer to go with a digital camera that is specially designed to only print pictures. See the link below, this is the set-up I have at the moment. It shows the camera's printer as well. This set-up is extremely easy to use and fairly cheap and prints really nice photos! One draw back is that the printer cartridge rolls can be fairly expensive.

http://www.kodak.com/eknec/PageQuerier.jhtml?pq-path=6602&Submit.x=24&Submit.y=21&pq-locale=en_US&_requestid=11318

Looks like the NV3 does not have any direct-to-printer support iike EasyShare or PictBridge..

PC world, computer shopper, and comsumer reports magazines all rate and test digital cameras. Read them before buying....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back