Sapphire Ati Radeon X1800 Xt

Status
Not open for further replies.

HybridSoul

SAPPHIRE ATI RADEON X1800 XT PE 512MB PCI-E VIDEO CARD

i just got this as a gift did not use it yet is it any good?
is it better the Nvidia geforce fx 5200 i dont know nothing about this..

I play counter-strike source with my fx 5200

The 1800xt is the top of the line vidio card, 3rd best out today, it iis a Exelent preformer, but it carries a price of about 400 dollors

the x1800xt cannot be compired to the 5200,
but unless your board has a pci express 16x slot theres no way ypu can use it unless you upgrade your board to one with a pci express 16x slot

you will be able to play any game on exrta high setting with that card :knock: :knock:

how come i never get gifts like ohh say the 1800?!?! lol well that thing is a monster!! with 512 MB memory too...very good card. Let's see...compare that to a FX 5200...well that GeForce is one helluva card...but i'm gonna hvae to go with the ATI here lol. I'm jealous now hehe...have fun with your ferrari of video cards.

No, guys, that card is bad. Dude, you better just mail it to me and I'll dispose of it properly ;)

HEY VIG I HAD IT FIRST!!! :bounce: :bounce: :haha: :haha:

but yea that card is real KICK ASSS, if you can use it, use it by all means

It's a good card. I'd be happy to take it off your hands. :) According to Vigilante's profile, his system has an AGP slot. He can't use it. And swker98 doesn't even have a motherboard at the moment. I, on the other hand, have a motherboard with a PCI-E slot. :haha:

mailpup said:
It's a good card. I'd be happy to take it off your hands. :) According to Vigilante's profile, his system has an AGP slot. He can't use it. And swker98 doesn't even have a motherboard at the moment. I, on the other hand, have a motherboard with a PCI-E slot. :haha:
IIVE been found out!!! :haha:

I HAVE A GREAT MOTHEBOARD AT THE MOMENT!!!!! ITS A FLORDA UMM SOCKET 370 WITH A CELEY 500MHZ AND A VOODOOOO 3 and 2 spare ISA slots cant beat that cannya!

But say i got that card as a present from someone, i would have a new crossfire motheboard shiped next day from newegg, and id throw in a x1800 master card aswell :)

mmmmmm. crossfire :slurp:

To HyBIRDSOUL
good luck with the card tho, those gfx will blow you away, esspessly upgradinng from an old rusty 5200 puke:

mailpup said:

Well, um, uhhh, er. By AGP I actualy mean PCI-E, you know cause, I have one of those keyboards with the foreign layouts you see, ya, I have PCI-E, I can use the card...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back