Save dump/bugchecks and System Error 1003

Status
Not open for further replies.
I read on here alot but needed to post for a change. I have an XP machine that is getting Event ID 1003's and having to be rebooted. The users that sit at this terminal are not very computer savy therefore this system is just a touchscreen all in one system to keep confusion down. After so long the pc will slow down drastically and they will reboot it to get it going again. The desktop is totally locked out for the users so they do not give us any info on the problems. Just wondering if you all can help.

I am getting Source: System Error in the System log with the event ID of 1003. Error code: 1xxxxxa, parameter1 xxxxxb0, etc.

I also have some Source: Save Dumps with event ID: 1001. The bugcheck was: 0x1000008e, 0xbf80b1ee, 0xel2076d0, 0x00000000. I have some dumps which I have zipped and attached.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!

Attachments

• Mini110505-01.zip
    22.8 KB · Views: 9
Hello and welcome to Techspot.

It is difficult to be sure from just one minidump.

Your minidump crashes with memory corruption. This is often caused by faulty ram.

Go HERE and follow the instructions.

Regards Howard :wave: :wave:

Thanks for the info. I had actually read that link prior to posting since I thought it was a memory problem as well. Atleast now I know. THanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back