SAW II and randomly enough arrested development

SornyPanafonic

has anyone seen this movie? or the first one? well if ur a fan of horror movies, or puzzles or just a good suspenseful movie you should. i dont wanna give anything away other than its pretty good.

also watch arrested development people, its on at like FOX at 8 eastern. its by far the funniest show on tv.

seen the first Saw thought it was pretty good ..some good simple effects like when the guy is walking around his apartment in the pitch black and he's usin his camera flash to light the place up..it was very effective in the cinema....the new one looks a bit cr*ppy they always wreck movies with sequels...when you watched the first movie did you think it needed a conclusion?

arrested development is class..good to see "hank" from larry saunders (dont know his name) back in a decent comedy

well, i liked the puzzles and the idea of saw. in the end that was as much of a draw to the movie as well as the whatever plot and pedestrian acting. the puzzles in the second one arent as good, and some arent even puzzles (like a tub of used needles with the key they need somewhere in the tub - not very clever but disgusting).

never really saw the saunders show, but his name is jeffrey tambor and hes hilarious in arrested development as the granddad/dad and the hippie uncle.

yeah tonight theres gonna be a whole hour worth of arrested development, its the only show worth watchin since the simpsons are in decline. adult swim is ok on sundays.

I thought saw was good. If they cut out some of the cheesy lines and acting, i think it would of been great. Ending was very nicely done.

saw II. I heard it was very gorey. And while im not against gore, a bit of torture goes along way. But i guess i should see it just to see it

Another one that looks very good is Jarhead. I am planning to see that.

Back