Science project ideas

vassil3427

Hi all, for my science class this year each student must do a science project, and the teacher wants something kinda complex, and anyway I wanna impress people:grinthumb :p , If you all could write back with some neat ideas I'd be very thankful....and it would be even cooler if somebody could think of something that has to do with computers:p ...

P.S. I'm trying to think of one myself, but I want your imput too since I'm a member of this 1000 some member forum.

How about something about resistance and circuits? Or Different properties under the fan to see what conducts heat well (Old computer in case it pops). See if playing time reduces your awareness such as a test before and after with different playing/using computer times.

All silly ideas.

I did one of mine about attempting to quantify the obligatory silence that follows when someone gets owned, before they can talk again. That was a hit.

What grade are you in? I'm only asking to guage the expectations.

I'm in 9th, I should be in 10th....but because I was born late in the year my mom waited a year before starting me in school.. and great ideas so far:grinthumb

I want to do a Water Cooling Kit, with temperature monitor for my 12th Year Tech project, now i just gotta ask to see if im allowed :cool:

pls pls pls

First go buy some brine shrimp.......scratch that:p ummm i think that you should look throught your library of popular science magazines. You should be able to find somethin in there:grinthumb

Back