Screen gone wacky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AMDIsTheBest010

hey everybody:

On my eMachines 17f3 CRT 17" monitor, the edges are curvey, not straight, and the top corner doesnt fully line up with the screen. I didnt know if anybody knew of any Monitor Size Calibration tool or any fix for this.

Thank You:)
...AMD

Yeh i agree.. CRTs have their pro's and cons..

You can try and see if the manufacturer's put out some sort of utillity that will help you but most of the time you'll have to go into the menu's and change the settings manualy to make it look "alright"

i've already used the on screen menu, and i still cant get the edges to line up correctly, so any tools that can help me would be greatly appreciated.

...AMD

CRT monitor configuration is usually the menu buttons only because it's kind of like a mechanical device so software doesn't really affect it.

Has your monitor been exposed to any strong magnets or anything?

I've seen monitors that have been exposed to very strong EM fields and now the projection is screwed up because the mangetic coil inside has had it's polarity screwed up, and I don't care how much of a DIY diehard you are, there's no fixing that unless you want to have a vacuum tube explode in your face and deal with a few ponts of mercury :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back