Screen pulsing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benan

Hi,

My computer screen gets a pulse and it really annoys me becauses its always pulsing/throbbing when im reading, i have an old LG Studio Works 700S

Im gona go out on a limb here and guess you want me to buy a new screen, before you say that, Im not going to buy one xD

knew i would come to this, how much is a standard 19 " flat screen going for these days? (Not flat slime line) just a flat screen box type

Before you go out and spend your hard earned cash, either try your monitor on another system or try another monitor on yours, just to make sure it`s a monitor problem.

I don`t know how much a monitor is these days, but I`m sure you can use Google to good effect to find out.

Regards Howard :)

I dont have another monitor, nor do I want to take it to a friend. if I turn my monitor off for a bit it goes okay.

If turning the monitor off for a while solves the problem temporarily, then it`s definitely a monitor problem.

Regards Howard :)

Do you have any speakers or a tv close to it? If so, try moving them further away!!!!

Benan said:
Im not going to buy one xD...
..I dont have another monitor, nor do I want to take it to a friend. if I turn my monitor off for a bit it goes okay.
You are screwed then. Have a nice day.

gee thanks >_> ill look for another one at comp fair :) saw a 17" Slim line flat screen for $80 last time (Samsung ;))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back