SD Card help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolfleader

i recently purchased a 1 gig SD memory card for my MP3 player but i am having trouble with it, any time i try to put more than 119 songs on it i keep getting an error message with the 120th file, it tells me that it cannot create the directory does anyone know how to fix it?

Depending on the MP3 Player it might not be able to handle that amount of storage, this would not be uncommon especially if it is an older unit. How much capacity do all the songs take up?

Well i've deleted a couple of the songs now so the 111 songs i have on the card are taking up 101 Mb's if it helps my player is a GPX brand mp3 player also i didn't add the music through the player, i lost the cable for that so now i have to use my SD Card Reader/Writer

i don't know what model it is, but i know that with my 256 mb hd i can get like 200 songs on there before i actually fill the hd up

Thanks all

well everyone thanks for the help i got it figured out for future reference if anyone else has this problem, create a new folder and put the music in there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back