Serious HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,
My computer recently had a problem with it's hard drive, so finally after a couple of days it got fixed. Everything was going fine until suddenly my computer started restarting automatically, so I decided to turn it off. I waited a few minutes and turned it back on, and when it got to the "Windows XP Loading Screen" it restarted once again. An hour later, once more i turned it back on, and succesfully it didn't restart so I started playing on it. A few minutes after I started playing it restarted once more...sigh. Please, anyone knows what is going on with my machine? Anyone knows what can I do? Or do I have to sent it to get repaired again? PLEASE HELP!

Restarting Problems

Hi i am not sure about you problem from you explanation, its like as if its caused by windows, and on the other hand its sounds like as if its caused by over heating, anyway this is what you will do, restart you computer and go to the bios setup, the look for Hardware or system Health.its usually next to Load Defaults. then find out what is the temperature of you system, if it exceeds 90 oc the thats not good. Also check the speed at which the CPU fan is moving, it shoud be above 3000rpm. or if you have Everest Ultimate, check all the infor by expanding Motherboard/sensor and check for Aux to see the temp. then finally after confirming that thats the problem. you will know that either the fan need replacing or a new heat sink is required however if the fan is not moving at all. you man need to open your box to find out whether its connected.That it.if it windows and all that is fine, you will need to do some repairs of windows. Wish u Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back