Setiatwork : SETI@home team & individual stats on a daily basis

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't get it. When was this page set up? I'v transmited two or three results today.

It was set up during the day, so it only started recording stats this evening. It should have more pertinent information once a few days go by.;)

How's that rig upgrade coming ? That might shorten the time a bit.;)

/me doesn't even wanna know how long it would take to reach Papeh...:(

Hehe, it would seem everyone wants to overtake me ('cept Mict, Didou and Pap who allready has)... Too bad I can't afford having more than one computer crunching :(

At least then it'd be a bigger challenge for you ;)

Update

Well we're half-way at 16K ( +- 15.5K right now ) & it seems production has increased quite a bit ( 163 units a day !!! ).

This new page is pretty practical to see the daily progress, not to mention it releaves the Seti@home website a little ( I don't load the team page once every hour like I used to ;) ).

I think at this rate we might actually reach 20K before Easter.

Btw, congrats to Spike for reaching the first milestone of 100 units.:D

Yes, this link was very good, thnx Didou

Now I know when I will have total leadership in both UD and SETI, muahawahaha :p

Well Soul|Harvester has decided to join us ( I do not know for how long... ) & we've broken the 20K milestone in a few minutes hehe.

So the milestone to reach now is the following, 25K for Easter ( in case Soul decides to stay with the team ) or 20K for Easter ( in case he goes back to his original team ).

In any case, I'll try to tie him up so he sticks with us.:D

Welcome to the team Soul.:grinthumb

Congratulations.:grinthumb

If you want to pass Acid during his hiatus, you're gonna need to up the ante a bit. Maybe getting that Duron up & running ? ;)

I intermittenly have a P2 300 working on it, and have also added a 400Mhz K6-2. But I don't really see too much output from them :)

At this rate we'll be at 25K in no time !!! \:D/

Keep those CPUs chuggin away.:grinthumb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back