Shift button sticks all the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

chadro

NO matter what mobo i use or what keyboard i use....the shift button always does this "sticking" thing ;not to be confused with sticky keys feature in the accecibilites options. THe shift button doesnt acually physically stick, the windows xp keyboard protocol or whatever you want to call it does the shift button. Its very annoying during pc gaming when shift button is by default the "walk" button and my character seems to run and walk and run and walk. I am using the Gateway keyboard when i install win xp. This stuff has happened in many different system configurations. Ill even switch to the Fellows keyboard but still same problem. Question #1 Is the windows XP drivers for keyboards gay? Question #2 Is there alternative drivers for keyboards for what I have mentioned?

Try disabling all the accessibility functions and see if that helps. There are a few different things that can be invoked by the keyboard that are there for various reasons that only annoy anyone who doesn't need it. You should be able to completely disable this through Accessibility Options

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back