Shockwave Errors & Firefox -_-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello all,

I've been using Firefox for about a year now, and it has been really nice since then. Recently, I've been recieving an error similiar to this: "Shockwave has performed an illegal operation" and then it gives me the option of Showing these errors continuously during this session or not. After I click Ok, I cannot switch between tabs, play videos, or anything unless I close/restart Firefox, in which the error comes up again. For some wierd reason, even after I shut down Firefox, it is still running under Windows Task Manager =/. I'm on Windows XP by the way :).

I have:
-Uninstalled/Reinstalled Firefox
-Updated Shockwave

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated

Try uninstalling Firefox while in safe mode, then go to Run>type REGEDIT, navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER>scroll down to software then Mozilla and delete the Firefox folder (s) then do the same under HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE. Close regedit and go to C:/program files>Mozilla and delete the Firefox folder. Restart the computer and reinstall a fresh copy of Firefox from Mozilla's website.

I Have Error Report From Svchost.exe Instruction 0x7c918fea Rerenced Memory At 0x00000010. But, I Don't Have Any Solution.
Please, Help Me..... FOR THIS PROBLEM OF ERROR MESSAGE.
THANKS FOR EVERYONE..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back