shuttle x help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi everyone i am quite new to these gaming consoles and have ran into a few problems. i recent purchased a used shuttleX from a guy off the net. i set it up and installed windows xp and had it running fine, i got it all set up and was done for the day, so i shut the computer down. later i went to turn it back on and nothin happened! it was all pluged in and hadn't been messed with, i know its gettin power to it because there is a yellow light that goes on inside when i press the power button and goes back off when i hold the power button, i have contacted the person i bought it from and he didn't know what to do, like i said it was working properly the i turned it off and now it won't go back on!! i need help!!
-thanks in advance
-chas

What model number is your Shuttle? Do you have a user's manual with it? If not, go to Shuttle's website and download the manual for your system. You want to find out exactly what the lights on the motherboard are telling you.

Yellow typically is not a good sign. Usually you want a nice green light on a motherboard LED.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back