Side Window?

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

JoeM076

I have already ordered the parts for my computer, and I am still debating on what Case to get! I have come to the CoolerMaster Praetorian, but I am still unsure if I want a side window to my case..if anyone has any suggestions on some cool cases, or whether or not I should get a case with a side window, please feel free to comment!-Thank You:)

Yea, if you want to have a quiet case or an efficient case, you need a non-windowed one. Because with a windowed case, without stuff that glows, they look REALLY terrible.

Ok..yea thanks, I think that I am going to get a good quality non-windowed, good looking, aluminum case. Probably the CoolerMaster Praetorian in Black

Can't agree that it looks terrible just because stuff isn't glowing. I love to see what is going on inside my computer. When i had a case without a side window i found that i just kept the side panel off most of the time. Having a side window actually saved my computer once. I accidently plugged a 12 V. plug into a 5 V., starting a small electrical fire. It was only because my case is completly acryilic that i noticed before, my computer (and possably my house) were in flames. Kinda irrelevant, but goes to show you being able to see inside your comp can pay off.

TimeParadoX said:
You should get a normal case then mod it and put a pexiglass window on it then put neon on it :D
Umm why the hell bother with doing that when you could just get a case with the window already in it?

Yeah it's fun to experiment, Well i just got a coolmasters elite330 at compusa for 45$ on black friday. It owns. Front and rear 120mm fans, 5hhd bays, 4x5.25" bays.
100_4116.jpg

100_4118.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back