Signature problems

Mictlantecuhtli

Now that I added my system specs to my profile and tried to remove my signature, it just stays there. I cleared the signature, submitted modifications, logged out & back in, deleted cookies set by TS and it's still there.

There seemed to be a problem with one of the hacked user PHP files of vBulletin, apparently I've fixed the problem so please try again and let me know if it works.

I said this in another thread but may aswell say it here, it still doesn't seem to work...

Earlier I fixed something going on with the user.php file that controls part of the user interface, now it seems it's the member.php file giving problems. That file is the one that went through most modifications for the hacks, so I will try to re-apply them and see if that fixes the problem.

It's not all that important, IMO, so if you are busy I am sure some of us can wait a little longer. Just some FYI

I cant seem to get my signature to change either, lol, this thread seems to be a bit old...but anyway it doesnt bother me that much, but why cant I delete my signature still..I've been trying for quite awhile?:blackeye:

Julio stated elsewhere that he'd wait until we were up and running on the new server, since he'd have to install a fresh version of vB there...

So instead of trying to fix what is currently wrong with the hack, he'll just apply it once more, and everything should be ok :)

Oh well I think I'm thinking of when they installed the new software maybe? You know we all had to re-register in February....?

Yeah... But it shouldn't come to that this time...

We're just moving to a new service provider, so the transition should be more or less painless for us...

BTW: nice work in keeping last post in the forum home... Every forum has last post by: Vassil3427.... :)

Lol, well I havent been posting much lately..and I just figured...I'd like to make my lil post counter go up.....

Hehe...
Well, I wouldn't keep on doing it too much... Ppl might get annoyed...

Just a little warning:
It's ok to post if you have something to say/discuss, but just posting for the post count isn't looked to kindly upon by the moderators...

But it's nice to see you're active :)

I am having some of the same problems. When I add my signature, it doesn't show up. When I make this post it does not show up. Also my birthday in "Edit Profile" is right, but in my profile when I make a post it's wrong. Anyone know what's wrong or am I doing something wrong.

Now my sig. picture is showing since I made a post, but still not in all of them. I thought it would effect even old posts. Guess the sig. is okay now. Birthday is still wrong thought. Looks like I'm just a lot younger than I thought I was. HeHe.

Julio, my sig. line is all okay now, sorry should have posted this. My birthday is still wrong when you look at my profile, but it's right on the calender. I guess that's no biggie. Thanks.

Back