Silent Hill 2 not responding

Status
Not open for further replies.

andymiesta

Hi i have just installed silent hill 2 on my pc and everytime i go to start the it pops up saying (Silent hill 2 warning) A crash occured the last time that game was played using safe graphics options then i click OK and the screen just goes black then as i press ctrl - alt - del it says program not responding. I have installed and played this game many times on this pc but for some reason it will not let me now could someone help me thanks

I have downloaded Silent Hill 2 on my pc, when i try to play the game, i get and message saying a crash occured the last time that the game was played and now opening in safe mode. after a little while of having a totally black screen, i check to see if game is running, ony to see that it is not responding. please help me. i have even tried to reach the company that puts the game out, no luck there.

Drivers

I believe that my drivers are up to date, I redownloaded them from the disk that came with the computer. I am running Windows XP in case that has anything to do with the problem.
Thank you for your message.

I believe that my drivers are up to date, I redownloaded them from the disk that came with the computer.
I guarantee you that any driver you installed from the disk that came with the computer is not up to date. In fact, it's a good bet it is considerably out of date.

By the way, just to clear up some terminology, downloading is not done from the disk. You download from the internet. You copy or install from the disk. Not a big deal, mind you, but sometimes it's confusing when you use common terms incorrectly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back