Sims 2 pets

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi I am having a bit of a problem with my game my computer has all the requirements to play all the sims 2 games here's my problem .. The game loads up fine then when I click on my family it freaks out ,the screen goes into major color flashes and it looks like someone tyedyed the screen then it freezes so I have to get out by shutting down the computer. What would cause that ? Do I need a new graphic card? Please help me I am going through Sims 2 withdrawl and I need to find out what is causing this .

that is exactly the problem but if you don't want to spend the money maybe downloading an updated driver for your card will help!

HAASKEV000

Just to be sure, what are the specifications of your PC? Is this a sudden problem? That is, was the game working before and then freaked out or did it never run properly?

It may help if you go here and select your game from the dropdown, then run the test. It will tell you if you have any hardware in-compatibilities.

Here is a tread on this site that could be related to your problem if the above link doesnt offer you help.

Sims 2 Pets: code

I wasn't sure if there was a way I could install Sims2 Pets on my PC without the little 20 digit code...please help! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back