Sims 2 running help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello I am soon upgraded my graphic card and when i do this should i be able to run sims 2 good? without lag?

My pc specs right now are;

-2002 Acer model
-32mb SiS Graphic Card[PCI I think....]
-768mb of RAM
-Celeron 2.80ghz Pentuim III Processor

So i know right now my GFX card wont run sims 2, but if i get it to like a 68ish-128ish i should right? so with my new upgrade i am getting, will i be able to run sims good? with like no lag?

Does it have an AGP slot?

Look at where your current card is plugged in, and see if the slot is inline with the PCI slots, or further toward the front.

If it's AcerPower S260 or S280, it should have an AGP slot, so you could install a GeForce 7600GS or similar card, guaranteed to run Sims 2 without lag.

I have no clue and i cant open my pc up atm... Is there a site that can read it for me? so if i got PCI i cant run the sims 2?
Also i dunno if the Pc store out town has a Nvidea chip or w/e But i might just go match my pc up with one at the shop. And i'll ask em there...? Also I have a 32mb Graphic card with 3D Aceleration and Sims 2 asks for that... But when i installed it it laged like hell and has bad graphics.... must be my SiS product? My name for my Card is "SiS 661FX/GX Mirage Graphics"

Well It says PCI Bus.... So sense its PCI i cant run sims 2? I clicked Conflict/Sharing thingy and it said PCI Bus ontop and has the graphic card name lil below it. I typed in msinfo32 btw. Also i went and found a good and cheap card in my budget, but i dunno if my pc can use it, can someone help me? i'm newb to this stuff. http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=2148789&CatId=319

It says its PCI, also i'm canadain so i dunno what todo with this site to buy xD Also there is a video there thats says, this is a nice video card if your running a Dell,Acer, etc etc and i got acer xD Someone said this is a good card for 2002 or previous and mines 2002.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back