Sims 2 sims10.package Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a computer that had windows 98 and it worked great playing the sims 2 but i have put XP on it and not it doesnt it stops an sims10.package and sticks although my disks are a little dirty i have tried 2 other sets of disks with no luck!!! WHAT DID WINDOWS XP DO TO MY COMPUTER!!!!!!

because of the type of game it could sometimes require different colour settings.these could have changed with the system settings. also if you have not installed hardware properly when you put your new system on then that may help. it may also be worth just looking at the back of the box and checking that all the hardware and softwarew is ther and also that XP is maybe not compatible. hope that helps but il try and find out more

well the only other thing that i have been told about this is that because if the pc has had 95 on then it may be unstable because its old (im gessing it is old) and so some of the settings that xp needs are not available on the pc or something like tht. thts all i know im afraid but i may find other things out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back