Small but annoying folder display problems in XP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Everyone!

Before I go any further this thread isn't about any graphics cards problems (I hope) just a windows xp annoyance (I hope)

I am running Windows XP home Service Pack 1 on an AMD Athlon XP 2000+

Right take a look at the file attachment.

I've pointed arrows to the problem. Whenever I track the mouse over the menus in some of my programs they turn white and the folder is white. It's not that I've done some pre-highlight thing (who would want to??)

Im thinking a bug but I've run spybot, checked for viruses many-a-time and nothing comes up. Strange

The office programs don't seem to be affected by it. Sonar, Reason, MSN, McAfee personal firewall, AVG Anti-Virus.

Help!!

Regards

James

Attachments

• Windows XP Annoyances.jpg
    Windows XP Annoyances.jpg
    67.7 KB · Views: 14
i relly dont see the problem its a little different bt maybe its just the program and or your viedo settings? but i woulnt worry and\ir mess about something.

tried updated graphics drivers but nothing, running on an NVidia GeForce 5200 no the best but it was fine a while ago. I can't remember what I installed that made it go like that. I'm sure it's not a bug in the program because it's on nearly all the programs that I open, apart from the office programs. I might try a DLL or a registry cleaner see if that helps.

If anyone else has any suggestions please feel free to post a note!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back