Software Piracy Notice

Status
Not open for further replies.
This computer program is protected by copyright law and international treaties. Unauthorized
reproduction or distribution of this program, or any portion of it, may result in severe civil and criminal
penalties, and will be prosecuted to the maximum extent possible under the law.

This computer program which has been installed and used on this computer is in violation of the software
terms of agreement (sections: 3, 7 and 8) , as well as being in violation of copyright law. This computer
was logged over the internet with this computer program being accessed and used illegally. The
information in this notice has been transmitted over the internet to the company PGWARE for immediate
investigation into copyright infringement/software piracy claim(s). Information including your IP
ADDRESS, ISP INFORMATION and SERIAL NUMBER entered have been obtained.

An individual with direct access to this computer has installed this copyright protected computer program
and has intentionally entered an illegally obtained serial number, and/or has applied a software patch to
circumvent the protection mechanism(s) of this computer program to gain unrestricted access to the
computer program. The illegal serial number entered and date/time of this incident is noted above.

Copies of this information have been transmitted over the internet to the company PGWARE in regards to
this matter; in order to protect our intellectual property rights as well as to open a case to investigate this
matter. Removal of this computer program does not limit our legal rights or claims. All copyright
violations are investigated with the data we have obtained. Intentional criminal copyright infringement is
a violation of international law and is punishable with a fine of up to $250,000 USD and/or imprisonment.

You are advised to obtain a legal license of the software by purchasing a valid license; as you are in
direct violation of the software terms of agreement. Removal of this software piracy notice can be
obtained at our website (www.pgware.com) and/or by following instructions included in the software
terms of agreement included with this software (license.txt).

I got this when i entered a softare called GAMEBOOST with the serial generated.After that my computer suddenly restarted and this message came out and i can't remove it :(
Please tell me what to do.....
Here is where i downloaded it : http://www.demonoid.com/files/details/1349685/3876110/

That`s what you get for downloading pirated software and we can`t help you with it.

Techspot does not condone any form of piracy.

Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back