Some help with Premiere please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm making a project in Adobe Premiere for school, and it's due tomorrow. Today I was almost done, and I opened the project file to do some final touch up on everything, but notice that all the files in the project have gotten the name "-1" and you can't play the movie or anything. This project is a HUGE part of my grade and I have no idea what to do if I can't fix this! I'm using Adobe Premiere 6.0('cause that's the only version that we have in school).

ANYTHING AT ALL that could possibly help could be GREATLY appreciated!

Thank you!

oh thats bad.. have you try making an extra backup in case your primary one goes wrong? or try changing the name of your files to something shorter.

btw, what class you go that they taught you to use Adobe Premiere? : D

Yeah it's bad. I've saved the project earlier, but when I open the ones I've saved ealier they have the same error too :( Everything has worked just fine up until now with the filenames I had, but all of a sudden this happens. I have no idea why!

I study media and communication in school, btw ;)

Have you contacted Adobe tech support. They are usually quite helpful with such problems, and often have a fix...
In the meantime, I would give the instructor who evaluates your work, to show that you have a problem that is under review and repair. If the instructor is decent, they will give you time to get this corrected.
Do no discount viruses and other invasions, so run a scan of whatever you use.

rayray bring up a good points.

If you spend a lot of time on your work and it won't open, i would suggest saving your corrupted data on a disk/removable data storage, and bring it to your instructor, see if they can help you access it, or better yet give you other weeks to finish that project of yours :-D

I know its little late, but it worth the shot ^_^v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back