some problems with my games

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi all
i have installe the call of duty game but when i run the game this massege appeare((couldnt load oPenGel make sure that you have the latest drivers for your video card))
my card is nividia geforce 5200 fx
i have load some updates but when i start to update there is another massege says that my hardware dosnt compatible
please i need help here
and the latest driver that compatible with my pc
i have win xp proff.

try going into safe mode, and uninstall the drivers and any programs with nvidea... Then restart boot up normal and get the latest drivers..

akaivan said:
try going into safe mode, and uninstall the drivers and any programs with nvidea... Then restart boot up normal and get the latest drivers..
:haha: You're a funny guy akaivan. You... were joking, weren't you?
@minidorini: Is it call of duty 1 or 2 you're trying to play? Does the problem only happen with this game, or others? Can you give us the rest of your specs?

Just in case anyone's not clear on this ;) , to download updates, download the update and put it on your desktop, or wherever you want. Go into device manager (control panel /performance and maintenance /system /hardware tab /device manager /display adapter /update driver /tell updater not to connect /install from specific location /include this location in search (browse and find where you put your update and choose the .inf file) windows *should* find it then update. You don't actually uninstall any drivers, doing so would be unnecessary.
Also consider what blue dragon says here: https://www.techspot.com/vb/post301128-3.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back