some swap space problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

keisX

Hello. I'm from Latvia, so previously excuse me for my bad english knowledge. I have a small question, it may be easy for you, but I just can't understand this. So recently I downloaded a game - FIFA manager 2006, I installed it, and everything went fine, until that moment, when I wanted to launch the game. It gives me an error box saying:

"FIFA Manager requires at least 525MB of free swap file space. Please free the required space and re-run the game"

Please help me. I don't even know what do I have to do with this swap file space ...

1.Go into the Task Manager and close any programs that aren`t needed.

If that doesn`t work -

2.Increase your maximum page file size to about 1000Mb + as described HERE

Still no luck -

3.Free up space on the Hard Drive,by running CCleaner and uinstalling unwanted programs.

All the above is well described HERE

OK I think I fixed that. But now I have the next problem. When I play the game, it just throws me back to windows, saying that some error happened with options Debug, Send, Don't send. What is the usual cause of this error and how can I repair it?

p.s. when this error shows, I can still go back to the game, but all I see there is loading screen which loads again, again and again, and never stops. As far as I know, this game worked for everyone else. Could it be my computer problem?

Make sure you have the latest patch HERE

Also that your PC meets or preferably exceeds the minimum spec - 256 Mb RAM / 1Ghz CPU

As mentioned previously close all other programs when running it.

Make sure you have the latest patch HERE - already installed

Also that your PC meets or preferably exceeds the minimum spec - 256 Mb RAM / 1Ghz CPU - 256 mb Ram, 2 ghz

As mentioned previously close all other programs when running it. - already done

but the error still shows, btw it shows only when I pick the team and want to start the championship

edit:

I increased my memory from 512 to 765, and disabled the error reporting. So now it says:

FIFAM06.exe - Application Error
The instruction at "0x00444b15" referenced memory at "0x4645a392". The memory could not be "written".

Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on Cancel to debug program

Is this error somehow connected with the virtual memory increasing?

That error is the same error.

The only other things I can suggest is to reinstall the game.Run memtest on the RAM.

There are usually only three reasons a game crashes -

1.A bug in the game

2.Insufficient resources on your PC - not enough memory,faulty memory,unallocated memory.Slow CPU.

3.Video card drivers.

Perhaps somebody else has a better suggestion.

Did u download the DEMO or Full game.
B'coz if its a full game, Then its ILLEGAL . its a pirated game.

i think discussing about pirated game's not allowed in this forum.

Anyways , your game's crashing coz you've missed a vital game file.

DONT download or buy PIRATED games man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back