Something has gone seriously wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadowrunner

Alright...
It first happened when I had to restart the computer for some reason, I get a grub "Error 22" message (This is because I scrapped the linux partition in a desperate leap for more HDD space) Now, I put the XP HOME installation disc in and installed it again (No, I DID NOT choose format) And everything went well untill I had a quick look and everything in My Documents was gone, every autorun in the registry gone and my beloved mIRC scripts gone aswell. Now, heres the really odd bit. The former linux partition was home to UT2004 (7GB...) but it has completely swapped itself. I was screwing with the partitions last night in the partition manager built into XP and I delibretly set F: to the "active partition". This is because C: had 298MB left remaining space, I had forgotten to switch C: back to the active partition and now...this has happened. Please help me sort this out. (If it's at all possible)

I suggest you try Partition Magic 8.0x it can assist on fixing your partitions.I use myself.. then if you need some mirc stuff...irc.dhcnetwork.com\#windozxp lots of stuff there not lots of people and they have a nice forum - www.dhcnetwork.com to ask questions...and get answers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back