Sony Dsc-P32

Status
Not open for further replies.

omestermon

I can't get the memory stick to work. Yes I do have a memory stick reader. Bought the camera from ebay.The camera works perfectly. 3.2mp. The memory stick is 8mb.
The usb is really the same. I have the usb cable. This is my mom's digital camera. She's going to Wal-Mart now so what should I get. The hp software can't load the sony software and thank you for your really fast reply spike. Thank you.

Can you be a bit more specific? Where do you want to read the stick, directly from the camera via USB into a PC (if so, what OS, as USB does not work before W98SE) or separately into a printer with built-in card/stick reader?
Or are you using a separate memory-stick reader which you try to connect to a PC?

Does the camera recognize the card as being in? That would give you an indicator of the card being good or not.

One of the problems is that the card needs to be formatted by the camera, and not by the PC, or card reader. So you will have to fumble around in the optoins and figure a way to format the card in the camera, so it recognizes it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back