Sound drivers help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

amyswfc

Hiya, i need to install sound drivers onto my pc but i've lost the installation disc, can i download them from anywhere?? I've been on the fujitsu siemens website but cannot download them from there. My computer is a fujitsu siemems scaleo 600 windows xp. Can any1 help?? Thanks xxx

I am having the same problem.... I reinstalled XP and there is no sound now. I have downloaded about 5 different things on the Fujitsu Siemens website and the realtek website. I have NO idea what I'm doing... I'm a mac person and this is my husbands computer. Please HELP!!! :(

I am having the same problem.... I reinstalled XP and there is no sound now. I have downloaded about 5 different things on the Fujitsu Siemens website and the realtek website. I have NO idea what I'm doing... I'm a mac person and this is my husbands computer. Please HELP!!! :(
Welcome to Windows (as well as TechSpot!)

I'll post some instructions here but you show follow up by starting your own thread in the forum.

Click to download then run Everest Home. From top of Everest window:
  • Click File->Preferences
    • Check English
    • Then (still under Preferences) click Report and uncheck Include Debug Information
    • Close Preferences window
  • Click Reports->Report Wizard. Get a Custom Report report in plain text. Check these items
    • Computer
    • Motherboard
    • Multimedia
  • Attach the report file to a TechSpot post. When you create your TechSpot post, use the paper clip icon to attach the report. (If you don't see it among your icons, you need to click the TechSpot Go Advanced button towards bottom of window)
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Check if Windows reports any problem devices
  • Click Start->Run, enter: msinfo32. (It may take a short while till a second window opens)
  • Expand Components (click + sign next to it)
  • Click Problem Devices. Anything appear?
  • If yes, you can paste it inside your post as should only be a few lines. Click on any problem device listed, then Edit->Select All to select all devices that might be listed, then Edit->Copy and then Edit->Paste into your next post

Base System Device PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0843&SUBSYS_382B17AA&REV_01\4&3B3A03B5&0&32F0 The drivers for this device are not installed.
Base System Device PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0592&SUBSYS_382C17AA&REV_0A\4&3B3A03B5&0&33F0 The drivers for this device are not installed.
Base System Device PCI\VEN_1180&DEV_0852&SUBSYS_382D17AA&REV_05\4&3B3A03B5&0&34F0 The drivers for this device are not installed.
Foxconn Bluetooth 2.0 plus EDR USB\VID_0A5C&PID_2101\5&1B05D94C&0&2 The drivers for this device are not installed.
Network Controller PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_4227&SUBSYS_10108086&REV_02\4&29E2C51B&0&00E1 The drivers for this device are not installed.
PCI Device PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_284B&SUBSYS_384E17AA&REV_03\3&B1BFB68&0&D8 The drivers for this device are not installed.
SM Bus Controller PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_283E&SUBSYS_384217AA&REV_03\3&B1BFB68&0&FB The drivers for this device are not installed.

pradeep21051983
Look at [post=686170]this post [/post]and follow the same advice. Including creating your own thread for your own problem please.

pradeep21051983
I asked you once before to start a new thread and NOT piggy back your issue on top someone else's thread. If that were allowed the forums and threads would become very difficult to use
  • PersonA might see advise posted they go try when in fact the target of that advice was PersonF
  • Imagine how many criss-crossed conversations and confusion could appear when trying to follow a problem throught the thread
  • And think of the reader who is trying to find a solution for their problem who stumbles accross a thread with questions, answers and instructions criss-crossing. As if not hard enough simply following logical trails as applies to their situation this adds a new but very unnecessary level of complexity to the problem.
So i will repeat..

[CENTER]WHEN YOU HAVE YOUR OWN NEW PROBLEM YOU MUST START YOUR THREAD FOR A PROBLEM[/CENTER]
We're happy to help. But in return, you must follow forum rules. Start a new thread for your problem. ALSO, go to your TechSpot personal profile and edit the System Specs displayed in your posts. That way every time every reader sees your post they don't have waste everyone's time having to basic info

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back