SOUND max....

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninnche

I had a Sound Max drivers for sound, but I deleted it (don't wanted to delete, but... suddenly... :() So, please help me bout that... How can I get a new drivers ? I think that I can do it by Internet... so... where should I download it ? I have downloaded some 'SoundMax'(I found link by Google), but when I opened&installed it, there was error called : THERE IS NO DRIVERS FOUND, REBOOT YOUR SYSTEM AND TRY AGAIN.

What I gotta dooooooooooo ????? :( :( :(

THANKS.....

First, try the Add/Remove hardware wizard in the control panel,it may just reinstall them.

Otherwise look HERE or HERE

Failing that put ther name of your computer maker into google,along with - sound max driver

Use SIW or Everest Home Edition (Google for them) to post your motherboard's specifications. Alternatively, if you have an OEM build like an HP Pavilion or a Dell Dimension, post the model number.

Thank you all :( But, I still can't do that...
Well,
I've removed whole SoundMAX, unfortunatelly. Now, there isn't any sound here. I've tried to get some new SoundMAX, by searchin' on google, and I found it. I installed it and always when I install it there is error REBOOT YOUR SYSTEM AND TRY AGAIN, NO DRIVERS FOUND :(:(:(

I don't know what to do. Please, can someone-anyone tell me exactly, by steps what to do?????????????
Thanx.

What can't you do? Just post the motherboard's model number and brand so we can help you out. Download and run SIW from here and click on the Motherboard option in the left-hand pane and copy all the stuff in the right-hand pane and post it in this thread. Here is a sample screenshot of how it might look when you select the motherboard option.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back