Sound Problem =/

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zolga

Hi,
when I play a music file, for like 30 seconds or so (doesn't happen all the time) the sound just goes off, I cannot hear or play anything, I have no idea what's wrong :(

I have no idea what soundcard I have, but all it says it Realtek

to fix it I have to reboot, but when it's ended all the processes for shutting down windows, I can hear the noise it makes when shutting down windows, so it's a process that's making it stop.

When booting up, and then playing music like I explained above it doesn't work, I have to reboot :(

This also happens when I'm playing some games, the sound just cuts off like explained above.

any ideas? :(

System Specs are in the text file below. (too much info for posting, I know it's alot I just wanted to make sure) hope u can help

Attachments

• Report.txt
    26 KB · Views: 6
my speakers all of a sudden stopped working!! does that happen? speakers are old, PC is just under 2 years old.

You're gonna have to try new speakers or headphones to make sure they are not faulty. If it is not the speakers, try new drivers (get them from realtek site for your OS). If that doesn't work, you'll need another soundcard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back