soz if wrong spot..but help plz :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
well being the nice guy i am i bought my mum and mp3 player 4 crimo :)

BUT - having an ipod the songs are in m4a format -.-

ne way i can convert these into mp3 format so i can put them on the mp3 player?

also ne way of putting a cd onto the mp3 player?

like you do with an ipod?

ne help appreaciated :)

thnx

well if you have mp3 downloaded to the computer that you are transfering to the ipod with then all you should have to do is use the native windows burning software and that will burn them to cd while keeping the mp3 format and not converting them to the wmv format... that is what i do so i don't to use any third party software or buy one for that fact. as far as the converting to the m4a format from mp3 you should be ok unless you are getting an error that is saying that it cannot save to the ipod due to format issues.. then you might need to get a mp3 converter software that has the ability to convert to m4a. that is just a guess on that man not too good with ipods never used one.. but the mp3 to cd i have done thousands of so you should be fine there mate.. by the way do not use the windows media player to burn to cd cause that will reformat them to wmv just right click the album or songs that you want and send them to the cdr-rw drive and then click the ballon that pops up and that will keep the format of mp3

OpTiMuSpRiMe said:
well if you have mp3 downloaded to the computer that you are transfering to the ipod with then all you should have to do is use the native windows burning software and that will burn them to cd while keeping the mp3 format and not converting them to the wmv format... that is what i do so i don't to use any third party software or buy one for that fact. as far as the converting to the m4a format from mp3 you should be ok unless you are getting an error that is saying that it cannot save to the ipod due to format issues.. then you might need to get a mp3 converter software that has the ability to convert to m4a. that is just a guess on that man not too good with ipods never used one.. but the mp3 to cd i have done thousands of so you should be fine there mate.. by the way do not use the windows media player to burn to cd cause that will reformat them to wmv just right click the album or songs that you want and send them to the cdr-rw drive and then click the ballon that pops up and that will keep the format of mp3
o.0 think you misunderstood :(

i want to convert the m4a files (songs) to mp3 format. thnx for an answer tho :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back