Spank the Monkey

SNGX1275

Slap the Monkey

http://www.ebaumsworld.com/spankmonkey.html

Anyone been able to get some insane scores without cheating? Cheating is draggin your mouse out side of the box then comming back in on the other side of the monkey. I tried tweakign my mouse settings to get it to work better but still when I flinch real quick the mouse stays in same spot or goes backwards. Best I've gotten is 456 without cheating but I know I could do faster if the thing didn't go backwards. Any suggestions on not gettting backwards movement. (Logitec IFeel Optical) (winxp)

318 is my personnal best & that's after years & years of practice.:D

/me looks at the previous post. Oh you're talking about the game.

...So am I. :dead:

uhh, I guess I missed something!:confused:
You get points for "spanking the monkey"?
i just do it for fun:grinthumb

Just started it and got 344!!! First time ever!

Oh wait, 354!!!

379!!! Movin on up.

Sweet lord I just got 568 in the regular way with the Ifeel in XP!!!

Another 536.

Yes my roomate just got 802 with my mouse!!!

980!!! I'm going for a 1000!

heh... I couldn't go any higher than 250, then I got 459... still trying to get a better score. I use a Logitech Dual Optical mouse.

Update: up to 492 now :knock:

I just hit 500 with the touchpad on my laptop.. I was stuck in the mid 300's for awhile and then I hit 414 and then 500. Seems like Im stuck there though..

Man that game is fixed ;) I tried and tried, only got 680 once, mostly I got from 180-320 ish.....dang thing is addictive thought !!

If you just move the paddle back to the farthest it will go you'll be able to get more acceleration on the paddle. The most I've gotten from the starting point was 811 last night. I have the acceleration at the highest point and everything else is maxed out also. I honestly didn't cheat on the 811 and 980, although I did cheat a few times just to see what would happen. Just move the mouse as far right as possible, then in one quick jerk fire away at the monkey. Worked for me!!! It took me a couple of times, but trust me its possible. :)

Happy spanking!!!

This game is all tricks and I got 8363. It also doesn't hurt to be a professional monkey spanker like I am.

First, align the left edge of the mouse cursor with the left edge of the spanking hand, then left click and drag the hand slowly to the right edge of the Flash window. You should be able to bring half of the hand outside the Flash window. Anything more than this the hand will reset.

Once there, do not let go of the left button but click the right mouse button and a small Flash pop-up window will pop up. You can now safely release both buttons with the hand stuck to the corner. Now move the cursor towards the left edge of the Flash window. The left edge of the cursor should be one pixel away from touching the edge of the Flash window. The instance you left click, YOUR hand should come hurtling down on your monkey. <ouch! that's got to hurt. :p>

The results are unpredictable; you won't get over 1000 all the time. It's the apps fault.

Happy spankin and don't forget to do it several times a day. :grinthumb

got a max of 420 w/o tweaking my mouse. tweaked the mouse and scores went from 400 something to 552 to 1020 in three shots then back down to the 400s...kinda screwy

I wouldn't believe some of these if I hadn't expierenced them themselves. I couldnt' get above around the 350 mark for the longest time then once I got 5 or 600 I forget. I thought a jump like that would be caused by the mouse leaving the window but I know I didn't let it outside.

Whats the lowest you can get? I think the lower limit is 60 although I've only been able to get 61.

The topic in the IRC channel has been "Monkeh Spankin' Contest Soon!" (set by Didou) for quite awhile.
Is this true?

Originally posted by Vehementi
The topic in the IRC channel has been "Monkeh Spankin' Contest Soon!" (set by Didou) for quite awhile.
Is this true?
lol - we are just expirementing with topics - trying to attract people to the channel - we need more people to stop by, sometimes there are some really good conversations.

Oh...

If I was an op I know I would make some good topix :p

Well, there couldn't be a contest anyway! Everyone would just cheat.

LOL, I didn't even notice that. I'm sure the person that made this post, is probably like a professor at Harvard University or something by now, but anyway, now I feel very stupid lol.

threadnecro6ud.jpg

Back