Speaker Buzzing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

My speakers recently started having a buzzing noise. It happened after i tried to hook up wireless internet with a USR8054 turbo router. I can hear buzzing very loudly and i can faintly ear the sound of what i am trying to listen to.
Please help.

Thanks

I have had the same problem with my old speakers, and from what I have experienced, I think that there is intereference between your wireless internet and your speakers. The only solution I can think of is to move your speakers further away from your wireless internet, or just turn on your speakers and listen to see where you don't hear the buzzing noise and put your speakers in that spot. If moving your speakers further away from your computer doesnt work, then maybe something is just wrong with your speakers.

-Check to see if the wires of the speakers aren't torn or shredded
-Check to see if all of the plugs of the speakers are in tightly.
-Also, do your speakers come with a bass, that could be what is causing the interfernce. If so, move your bass further away from your wireless internet or computer as well.

JoeM076 said:
I have had the same problem with my old speakers, and from what I have experienced, I think that there is intereference between your wireless internet and your speakers. The only solution I can think of is to move your speakers further away from your wireless internet, or just turn on your speakers and listen to see where you don't hear the buzzing noise and put your speakers in that spot. If moving your speakers further away from your computer doesnt work, then maybe something is just wrong with your speakers.

-Check to see if the wires of the speakers aren't torn or shredded
-Check to see if all of the plugs of the speakers are in tightly.
-Also, do your speakers come with a bass, that could be what is causing the interfernce. If so, move your bass further away from your wireless internet or computer as well.
also cell phones can cause this too!

I would agree, but our wireless internet is not hooked or plugged in at the moment. We tried but failed to hook it up. We used to use it and the speakers worked fine also. We couldn't figure it out. :) If anyone knows how to hook up wireless internet and could tell me that would be great.

I had the same problem, after like a couple of months i found out that it was the mic volume, that was turned up, i turned it down and the buzzing stopped

I have wireless, but it doesnt affect my sound

@ percussion pro, setting up wireless is easy!!!!

Ok, have you checked the jack in the back of the computer? If it is pulled out a certain way the + and - 's get mixed up and it can cause noise, microphone, power cables, cellphones, bad amplifier, cheap speaker, blown speaker, or your dog/cat chewed the audio cable.

--Daniel L

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back