Speedfan reading

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diresu

I am thinking ( and have been told) my psu sucks and its not delivering stable voltage when its under a large load...Article in the os forum suggests to get speedfan and I did. Can someone help me with the actual readout. Not sure what it should be as far as the 3.3v 5v 12v output goes.

Thanks

Screen of speedfan window below

http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d75/diresu/asdasd2.jpg

In a perfect world the voltages would be exactly 12, 5, and 3.3, but in reality that never happens. so the goal is to have them as close to those as possible.

your voltages (according to your speedfan screenshot) all look very good. but your temps however are all high.

the highest being the CPU at 64C :eek:

what CPU model and core do you have? depending on the CPU that may be a dangerous temp.

CPU Type Intel Pentium 4E, 3466 MHz (4.25 x 816) with Hyper Threading and a 1mb of cache.

CPU Alias Prescott
Processor Properties
Manufacturer Intel
Version Intel(R) Pentium(R) 4 CPU
External Clock 204 MHz
Maximum Clock 4000 MHz
Current Clock 3468 MHz
Type Central Processor
Voltage 1.3 V
Status Enabled
Upgrade ZIF
Socket Designation Socket 775

Hmm, wouldn't think its overheating since the fan I have is huge for one, and cost quite a bit when I bought it. Lets see if I can get some Aida info on that...ok nothing in Aida...lemme see if i can look at the fan itself.

Ok, I can't find any info on that fan. I remember that it was a Volcano...sorry :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back