SpeedFan temp HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

akaivan

Hey guys i was wondering under readings in speed fan what are the 3 tmeperures posted? and what should the temeperature be

mine is
temp 1 38c
temp 2 35c
temp 3 42c

Can anyone tell me what these temperatures are from, im mostly curius of temp 3 beacuase when i play games it goes high?!? Please help!

o ok, then its my cpu thats over heeting and causing my pc games to freeze :mad: what can i do? get new thermal paste?

speedfan

I think that the temperature designations depends on which sensors on the motherboard Speedfan is picking up. They may vary from one motherboard to another. When you configured your motherboard for SpeedFan, did you get a special code number from the author for your particular motherboard? Inotherwords, did you go through the whole process of registering your motherboard to get Speedfan configured for your particular sensors? I couldln't make heads or tails of mine until I went through this process. Just wanted to share my experience in using Speed Fan.

The temps you show are good. They would need to be alot higher to crash you system.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back